A Fail-proof Way to Get Your Dog to Understand Exactly What You Want …EVERY TIME!
Hi, Cathy and Jim here again. We recommend watching the entire video above so that you can start using the RAPT method right away.
In our 25 years of experience as Dog Trainers, we have found that the main issue humans have with their dogs is that they try to treat their dogs like humans.
With no leadership at home, these dogs assume the alpha position… OVER US! The dog’s behavior then ranges from fearfulness to aggression – and can literally “take off” any time!
Such out-of-control dogs make their owners upset, frustrated or downright scared.
Only proper training can stop these problems and develop the most rewarding relationship with your canine friend.
The Good News Is ALL DOGS Are Trainable!
Dogs are NOT humans.
They need to understand the hierarchy of the “pack” and that they are not the alphas.
Once you truly understand the temperament of dogs and how they think, practically any problem is simple to solve.
- Regardless of what breed of dog you have
- Regardless of whether it’s a purebred or a mutt
- Regardless of whether it’s a puppy or an adult dog
So, the key is to help dog owners understand their dogs’ temperament and then teach them how best to handle their dogs. And that is exactly what we do with our RAPT (Reinforce-Alpha-Positive-Training) method.
RAPT Unfolds Literally HUNDREDS Of Techniques To Effectively Train Your Dog…
And that’s why we’ve put together our special new “Training An Untrained Dog” video course!
We have successfully trained more than 1100 dogs using the RAPT method – from toy breeds like Pomeranians and Chihuahuas to large breeds like Mastiffs and Great Danes.
- Unlike other dog training methods that simply depend on using rewards, the RAPT method begins by creating a solid foundation of trust between the dog and its owner.
- It helps to properly socialize and train your dog or puppy no matter what its age – in just 15 minutes a day, for the next few weeks!
For the first time since I got her, I have been able to control Molly without having to touch her at all!
Your videos are as good as having my very own personal dog training coach at my side 24 x 7!… have no hesitation at all in recommending your course to any other dog owner.
Your RAPT method is head and shoulders above any other dog training method I have come across.
Karl and Rosa
Thanks to your course, Mia is now an absolute joy to be around!
What makes these videos different?
We take you behind the scenes and show you exactly how to lay the foundation for training your dog for the rest of its life using a real, live case study.
Because we wanted to genuinely walk through this experience with you, we adopted a puppy, Daisy, for the specific purpose of filming her on camera as she made progress with her training and transformed from a completely untrained puppy to a dog that happily obeys her owner.
Since every dog is eager to please its owner, you will need to simply mimic the same actions with your dog or puppy and you will be amazed at the progress your dog makes.
Stop 23 Of The Most Common Dog Behavioral Problems
The Training An Untrained Dog course includes proven methods that will help you to:
- Housetrain Your Dog
- Obedience Train Your Dog To Listen To Your Every Command
- Stop Your Dog from Play Biting / Nipping
- Control Your Dog’s Barking
- Socialize your Dog with other dogs, children and adults
- Stop Your Dog From Pulling on the Leash
- Prevent Unapproved Chewing
- Put a Stop to Unwanted Jumping
- Break the Habit of Table Surfing
- Banish Digging Forever
Teach 14 Obedience Commands To Your Dog Without Even Touching Him
Learning the basic obedience command – SIT
The easiest command to teach him self control – first using a bait, and then without a bait.
Discover the best way to teach your puppy to COME when called even when it is completely distracted
The most useful command to help keep your dog out of trouble
Stop pulling on the leash: A step-by-step guide to train your dog to HEEL
Teach your dog to walk right beside you, without pulling or tugging on the leash. Your dog will stop pulling on the leash within 2 days of learning the HEEL command.
Teach “DOWN” and “STAY” to get complete control of your dog
These commands can often be difficult to learn for many dogs – but the step-by-step RAPT method makes it easy.
Teach “OFF” to teach him discipline
Keep the paws off from people, counters, or furniture – on command.
The all-important “LEAVE IT” command
What will you do when your dog is on the verge of eating a piece of chocolate on the floor or wants to pick up your visitor’s shoes? The LEAVE IT command helps to keep your dog safe when his curiosity gets the better of him.
The “WATCH” Command: Getting your dog’s attention
In the RAPT method, the WATCH command allows you to get your dog’s attention and serves as the stepping stone to all of the other commands.
“DROP” whatever is in your mouth, and I’ll give you something even better!
First he will learn to drop in return for a bait. Slowly he will be graduated to drop things even without a bait. This is a command that can save your dog’s life (and your valuables from being chewed!)
Make your dog “STAND” – without moving
A helpful command for wiping paws after a muddy walk or for clipping nails.
“HEEL – SIT” command – Upgrading to the next level of dog training
Teaching your dog to HEEL when you walk and to SIT when you stop walking will make your daily walks more enjoyable and stress-free.
“WAIT!” – the most effective command to impress your guests
Most dogs will either bark at guests or go straight to greet and smell them. Instead, what if you can teach your dog to wait at doorways when guests arrive? It leaves everyone happy – your dog, your guests and YOU.
“RELEASE”: The next step after the Wait command
RAPT teaches you how and exactly when to RELEASE him so that he can greet your guests without being too bouncy or rambunctious.
Getting your dog to SETTLE on command when he’s overly excited
A command to calm and relax your dog, especially when he is over-excited or gets into rough play with another dog. This command helps you to get more control of your dog and prevents untoward incidents.
15 Minutes a Day of Training is All That it Takes!
Once you start communicating with your dog using his language, you’ll be rewarded with one of the most gratifying relationships of your life.
And within 1 week of following our tips, you will see the difference these simple, effective tips make.
Here are a few other things that you’ll learn in my video course:
- How to train your puppy or dog to “tell” you when it needs to go outside… EVERY TIME it needs to go potty…
- A 6-step method for making sure your dog doesn’t leave “presents” on your carpet…
- 4 essential techniques for preventing your dog from barking at other dogs, people or cars so your walks will finally be enjoyable…
- Secret techniques to establish yourself as a “pack leader” so your dog will Love to obey you…
- 4 steps to socialize and desensitize a new dog that seems to be afraid of everyone…and everything…
- 2 common mistakes many dog owners make when playing with their dogs that ENCOURAGE them to bite…
Plus more step-by-step solutions for digging, chewing, snapping, diet, exercise, grooming, trick training and much, much more!
In just 15 minutes a day to start with, followed by a few short, weekly training sessions – your dog will have a solid foundation of training… right in your own home or yard, the park… anywhere you like.
Get 3 Free Bonus Products Worth $89.85 When You Order Now
Bonus Gift #1
How to Get Your Dog Adjusted to Your New Home & Family (normally sold at $29.95)
32-minute Downloadable Audio Program
Bonus Gift #2
Secrets Behind Crate Training (normally sold at $29.95)
30-minute Downloadable Audio Program
Get access to the course for just $37 and you’ll get the 3 Bonus gifts worth $89.85 absolutely free!
Get 30 Days of Free Access to the Platinum Dog Owners Group
As a member of the Platinum Dog Owners Group, you’ll have access to:
- New videos and audio training modules every month.
- Personal, one-on-one access to our in-house dog training experts. If you’re facing a problem with your dog, send us your question and one of our experts will work with you personally to help you solve the problem.
- Free consultations with a top veterinarian. If you have a question regarding your dog’s health, just send it to us and our veterinarian will personally answer your question.
Membership usually costs $77 per month but it’s yours free for the first 30 days when you get our training course! And after the free trial period, you’ll automatically keep getting all the benefits of membership to the Platinum Dog Owners Group for the customer-only discounted price of just $37 per month.
If you aren’t delighted as a member, simply cancel within the 30 day free trial period, and you won’t be billed. And if you don’t want to receive the free 30 day membership at all when you purchase our training course, you’ll have the opportunity to opt out of it during the purchasing process.
120 Day Money Back Guarantee
We insist that you are completely satisfied with what we provide in the Training An Untrained Dog video course. If you do not like the product for any reason whatsoever, just return it to us within 120 days and we will issue a prompt refund of $37 to you – no questions asked. And even if you ask for your money back, we want you to keep the 3 bonus gifts – that’s our way of saying thank you for trying out the product.
Get the keys to unlock your dog’s secret language so you have a happy life together!
Just 3 steps to having the fully housebroken, well-behaved and social dog that you always deserved…
And you’ll soon have a dog that…
- Only relieves itself outside (and has learned how to “tell” you when it needs to go)
- Stops tugging on the leash when you take it out for a walk
- Comes when called
- Doesn’t bark unnecessarily
- Is completely socialized with other human beings and animals
- Doesn’t nip or bite
- Stops jumping on the furniture
- Doesn’t chew the things in your house